CASE STUDY 101 : 0001 A GIRL LOOKing FOR A FB

I had stumbled across this Sammyboy Forum quite a while ago. In it, it provides endless hours of entertainment, with a lot more fantasies (even though the thread starter states that it is 100% true) than the real deal. However, I do spot some pretty close to real deal with perhaps some exaggeration in some parts of an otherwise true story.

 

For our very first case, let’s take a look at the story of this girl who is online looking for some emotionally attached friendship without any long term binding contract. This is what user Lychee-Martini wrote:

 

chinesegirl

Alright, pardon my humourous thread title. I am simply in need of a gentleman who can be my activity partner.


I just need someone who I can share my life with. Not being romantic or such. I mean to say someone who is not just an FB; but also a friend I can wine and dine with, have intelligent conversations with, and I might(?) get zapped for saying this- go shopping with. It's just that I have so much free time!!! I could do with some company.


A self-introduction


I am 23, chinese, above-average to good-looking depending on subjective male opinion, above average height- in between 1.65m-1.7m, 34-24-34 in vital statistics, small C/D cup, quite toned but still curvy, rather fair, rather slim. I have long curly/wavy black hair, no tattoos, no weird piercings. I don't smoke, drink quite abit, am well-groomed, very horny/wild, ETC.


Basically, I like to believe I am quite alright looks-wise but I know I'm no supermodel. Appearance is truly subjective and a matter of preference. One man's meat is another man's poison, as often quoted around here.


Criteria

  1. -Chinese male
  2. -Above 1.7m (I love to wear heels and may end up taller.)
  3. -Age 26 and above
  4. -Average-looking and above
  5. -Toned/Fit
  6. -Skilled lover
  7. -Gentlemanly/Caring
  8. -Will be there for me when I need him. (Not unreasonable-beck-and-call type but more of reachable-during-emergencies type.)
  9. -Will gladly buy me a pair of nice shoes every month. (If you feel I don't deserve it at any point in time, I will pay out of my own pocket.)
  10. -Must fulfill all above criteria.

ysl-pumps


I ask for alot and take alot because I also have much to give. My logic is that it makes no sense to go lower than what I already have. My FB's are mostly rich playboys... but they're all busy and some are real dickheads. I just want an experienced player who can charm me.


I know someone will definitely say something like: "You think what?! You golden cunt/CB/abalone ah?" OR "School holidays! Must be another joker!" OR "If really so pretty why cannot find outside?"


The reason why I post here is that any agenda/motive can be openly declared and laid bare, unlike in the real world where there's so much hesitation and doubt because you're not sure what the other party wants/is thinking; which is why I am making it clear right here, rather than going to some club and ending up with with a ONS.


Interested parties please PM me or send an email to lychee.martini@live.com with as much detail about yourself as possible and kindly attach a recent picture of yourself. NPNT! (No picture, no talk!) Thank you.

twist-martini-glass


p/s If you do not fulfill half the criteria, please don't bother trying your luck. Sorry, just being realistic.

 

  • Do share your thoughts on the above story and I will discuss the above case further in my other posts. And anyone dares to try and court the abovementioned lady?

  • 0 comments: