CASE STUDY 101 : 0002 HOW to mAKE A WOMAN HIS FB PART 1

Again this is a pretty good case study and chances of it happening seems quite real as the techniques employed by the guy was pretty good. Something I have tried and tested and almost guaranteeing its success if you know how to employ at the right timing. Remember you do need to push for things to happen but only enough pushing so that it doesn’t becomes an annoying push.

 

Take a good read. As usual I will save my comments once you have read up all the stories. It is a pretty long story. For those who cannot stand it, go search in Sammyboy Forum for the whole transcript. I will do quite a number of parts on this story.

 

It is written by a member nicknamed benxmada.

 

I decided to start a new thread after reading “Screwing Someone's else Wife ?? I won't do it, will u ??” by our great “VanGogh”


You wouldn’t believe what I am going to write, neither do I. I leave it to you brothers if you want to believe this or not.


DH (Dick Head) is my buddy whom I know more than 10 years and MF

(Mother Fucker) is also my buddy, the difference between the two are MF is my business partner, DH does not work in our company. And I, being the angel of the three, am writing this story to see what you guys think. Or you may think I am DH and MF myself, or I am IVS? whatever…

 

female lead


DH’s wife, HW (Horny Wife) is working in our company, a truly MILF with conservative upbringing, enough say, I know DH and his wife ever since they married and I was his best man when they tied the knot. With kids it seems to the rest of the world that there is one big HAPPY family DH is having. DH is just another ordinary guy, I sure look 1,000 times better than him (Sorry, DH), ha ha ha, I am not saying he is fugly, just plain John, he works hard for his family and doesn’t has bad habits like myself, none smoker none drinker just another hamsap fella who introduced me to this forum. He may read this though, why the hell lah. Can’t tell you guys which department HW is working or else if she reads this, I may be sued.


Recently, we hired one guy, IVS (I Very Shiok, why this nick? You will know if you read on) and not a bad looker himself too. I heard from the grapevine that HW and IVS were going quite close and I told DH about it. They used to going lunch together, two of them only and with others occasionally. I also noticed that there was significant change in the way HW used to dress.


After I prompt DH, DH asked his wife about it and HW told him that nothing happened between her and IVS. HW assured DH that it will be a platonic relationship....

 

“Recently, we hired one guy, IVS” in fact that was 2 years ago, ha ha ha, ok back to the topic, IVS only stayed in our Company for less than a year and I have been monitoring HW’s movement ever since, even though I didn’t intend to meddle with DH’s marriage life. I knew I was a bit busy body but the thought of HW cheating DH making me feel a bit excited as if I was about to discover the biggest secret in my life, ha ha ha. But until now, I had not find evidence that HW was cheating on DH.


Apparently, even after IVS had left the company, HW still maintained contact with IVS, I asked DH if her wife ever going out alone after work or during weekend, DH told me none except that HW going for her yoga class after work during weekdays and stay at home during weekends, everything looked normal to DH.


You guys must be wondering how I discover HW still in touch with IVS?

 

Since the Company belongs to me, I can do whatever I want right? Yes, I installed Spyware onto each and every employee in the company and I keep track of their PC activities, ha ha ha. Need to protect my company mah. You think it’s easy to earn my money?


Ever since IVS left the company, HW was online chatting with IVS almost everyday, no wonders HW looked so busy everyday in front of her PC yet there wasn’t many things coming out from her work. I wouldn’t show you the content of the chat because I got no time to cut and paste the chat content, but from the chat, things they said were quite ordinary, nothing sexual in nature, but talking a lot of bad things about what happening in my company and myself too, gossip about colleague, even MF,…what the f!@#$, they also talk about their life and family, IVS also taught HW how to dress nicer commented about the way HW dressed in the office, this going on for quite a while, about 2 months kuah, and they also made arrangement to meet up during lunch and after work quite frequently, nothing sexually in nature happened even if they meet judging from what I read from those chats, I guessed.


I casually asking DH if he knew what HW was doing and going even after work when she supposed to go to her yoga class, DH said he trusted her wife 100% and HW also told DH about her meeting IVS occasionally for old time sake and keeps assuring DH nothing will happen and IVS also doesn’t look like a wolf himself…some more, btw, IVS also married with kids, another important detail left out, sorry…the place they go all public places, starbucks coffee and the like…


I decided to do a PI myself one day by following HW to where she used to go after work and I can confirmed she was meeting IVS…


I poked DH when we met up for futsal, I asked him jokingly that he should monitor his wife more closely if not other men may steal her from him, because HW not bad also, in fact, can match my wife, he he he.


DH reasoned with me that
1. He trusted HW 100%, because she not those “Fat How” type…”God only knows” I say in my heart.
2. HW told DH about her meeting IVS occasionally, IVS even suggested to know DH, but DH thinks no need for that. HW also told where she meet IVS during lunch or for drink after work.
3. HW told DH that IVS not those wolf type and he also got happy family and nothing physical happen.


Well, guys, do you all believe there will be nothing between HW and IVS? I think the only person who believe is DH, that’s why he is called such a name.


The fateful night finally arrived without any trace whatsoever.

 

Our Company got one OK project, so to reward the staff I arranged a company dinner followed by a karaoke session. It was on Saturday. I asked DH to come along also with his wife, HW but he declined as he needed to take care of the kids and he has got nothing to worry as it was a company dinner and nothing else.


I brought my wife MC (My Chic) to the dinner and I purposely asked her not to wear nothing underneath with bra though, as MC wasn’t very comfortable bra-less in public, scare people can see her nipples woh some more in front of company staff. OK OK, only no panties.


So, normal dress code for dinner loh, MC in 4 inch high heels which was a must for me. All covered up the evening gown but tight fitting a bit lah can see MC’s nice body shape also, due to limitation in English, don’t know how to describe.


I was pleasantly surprised when reaching the restaurant and saw HW, I was drooling. HW was wearing a black gown with OK deep V in front (not very deep lah, but can see cleavage lah) so elegant and sexy. Wah I was envy with green with DH as he also has such a MILF.

 

cleavage


My eyes were fixed on her cleavage the entire dinner session as she sat same table with us. My mind was fully occupied with MC’s pussy (no panties) and HW’s cleavage.


My wife also commented to me HW was very sexy also and said DH was a lucky man which I totally agreed, I replied “You also not bad mah, darling”, “No lah, she’s far more younger than I am, I old liao, some more she also quite tall, I am short lah ”, “Who say you old, you still very sexy mah, I can see guys look at you also.”, “He he, yes meh?, didn’t know HW has quite big breasts leh.” “Yes meh? OK only lah, DH must be sucking them everyday, ha ha ha”, “You bad lah, darling, DH is your friend lah, how can you talk bad about your friend behind his back?”


After dinner we proceed to karaoke and in the Karaoke room I sat besides HW and casually asker her why DH didn’t want to come, bla bla bla, my purposely is just to get near her only because of me wanted to enjoy my view closer.


HW left shortly after midnight, we still karaoke until don’t know what time, I was very very horny and couldn’t wait to reach home so MC and I checked into a hotel. I asked MC to do a strip tease which I like very much especially with a pair of high heels and asked her to strip piece by piece, MC obliged like she always did, my dick was hard like steel as I was imagining HW in front of me, with her tongue thrusting out as if she wanted to licked me while strip tease in front of me.


MC then blow me and gosh, it was HW in my mind…the image of HW was so vivid the entire night as MC and I made passionate love. I was imagining licking and kissing HW’s firm breasts (just imagine because never saw in full), licking HW’s wet pussy (also never saw before) and fucking HW throughout the entire romping session. I even lifted MC and do a standing helicopter on her (MC was completely off the ground with her legs wrapping around my hips and her hands hugging my neck, as I stand on the floor and pounded onto her since MC is quite petite, I think this is explicit enough kuah). MC was also pleasantly surprised how come I can be so power that night. Oh my oh my….


The next Monday, I flew to Hong Kong for 3 three days to complete some deals over there and MC also followed me like always, because she never trusted me traveling aboard alone…being such a possessive wife..ai, what to do?

 

I returned from Hong Kong on Thursday and this is what I discovered during my 3 days absence in the office (I edited some of the words):


Monday:
IVS: hi
HW: hi
IVS: good morning
HW: morning
IVS: anything ok?
HW: I think so
IVS: what u do during the weekend
IVS : I brought my kids to FP (Fucking Place, name of a place) yesterday
HW: was your wife going with you?
IVS: yes
HW: Why you go there?
IVS: I also don’t know…coincidence I guess
HW: I see
IVS: You? What about you? I mean what you did during the weekend?
HW: Nothing just stayed at home with my family..that’s all
IVS: Did you make love to you husband last night?
HW: why you want to know? What more do you want to know?...
IVS: sorry, I didn’t mean anything, the question just popped out of my mind
HW: that’s OK
IVS: where do you want to go for lunch later?
HW: don’t know, don’t feel like going out…
IVS: why?
HW: no why
IVS: come on…tell me
HW: nothing just a bit tired
IVS: did you sleep well yesterday?
HW: no, I didn’t
IVS: why?
HW: you know why
IVS: you mean after what we did last Saturday night?
IVS: hello? You there?

 

0 comments: